Thursday, December 20, 2012

Blog revamp!

So, I kind of ignored this poor blog for a long time. I was moving, and traveling all over, and I didn't have time to keep up with it, or so much as log in. I thought it was supposed to email me if I got comments, but it didn't, so if someone commented, I never even knew. :(

I didn't have time to work on it, and I thought no one was reading anyway, so I took it down. But I have more time now, and I'd still really like to have a blog, so I've decided I'm going to do it with a little more organization. I didn't have a topic before, but now my main topic is going to be books and book reviews, and I'm also going to post pretty things and writing inspiration. (Okay, so it's not the narrowest topic in the world, but it's better than when I didn't have one at all!) And I'll try really hard not to miss comments. And comment on other people's posts. :)

And I think this is worthwhile, because I very much doubt that the world is going to end tomorrow. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment