Friday, September 30, 2011

The spiders have decorated for Halloween.

Add Image
I went outside on a wet, foggy morning, everything covered with dew, and discovered that there are spiderwebs everywhere. Seriously. The trees are actually draped with possibly dozens of spiderwebs, smaller, like those, or big and freakishly scary, like. . .


. . . that one. Yeah. :P I think I'm more afraid of spiderwebs than I am of spiders. With the exception of black widows and brown recluses. *shudders* I mean, I like little hopping spiders, or cute baby spiders in little webs on garden plants (they're killing the bugs! Yay!), and I know that makes me pretty weird for a girl, but big, brown, bouncy spiders hanging in places where people walk. . . at, quite possibly, nose height. . . yikes.


Fortunately, though, I'm short enough that they're often above my head. Haha. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment